Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

She (poem by Dorothy) 



She

When I live in that woman,
she lives in me.

When I drink wine with that woman,
her lips touch the glass
I drink from.

When I come home at evening,
she is the one who waits for me.

Even now,
she is brushing her hair
in front of the glass,
laying out her nightclothes,
beckons me to bed.

Dorothy Walters
July 26, 2015

(This poem was not written with any particular goddess in mind. But tonight, when Andrew Harvey and Sally Kempton talked on the goddess Lakshmi on their webinar, they asserted that one should not only be devoted to this goddess, but that one should in fact identify with her in all ways.  This poem seems to reflect that level of identification.)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?