Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 27, 2014

Touchless Splendor Continued 

On Saturday, I wrote about the unexpected rapture I experienced while I sat at the computer working with sacred poetry.  Today, something similar occurred--also a surprise, and indeed, if possible, even more rapturous than the earlier incident.

This morning, before breakfast and even getting dressed, I was reading and reflecting on some of my own poems that were somewhat similar but not identical.  Then I paused to look at a recent poem--"Stranger at the Door" which I posted recently.  And then, strangely, I began to feel the sweet energies stir.  I again offered prayers, moved my hands in circles (palms pressed together) in front of my body, and felt the rapture flowing.  This time, it continued all the way up and above my crown, indeed as far as I could reach.  My crown opened with joy, offering such bliss as cannot be described.

As I descended (still circling my hands), my face and body felt the same sort of joy.

Finally, I stood, and now I could send the blissful feelings through the lower chakras and down into my legs and feet.

At this point, I began to experience a slight nausea and thought it best to stop.  These very high energies are, I think, difficult to sustain without some side effects, until one fully adjusts to and integrates them.

Kundalini is never quiet--it constantly takes us to new and higher levels, and each episode is a furthering of own own continuing refinement of the nervous system and our connection to the Divine Reality which is ourselves.  We are again reminded that we are not these small, confined creatures, shut off from cosmic joy, but part of a much larger reality which we can know and dance with once we open to the invitation.

Here is the poem that seemed to set the experience off--in case you missed it on the earlier blog.  My experience seemed to be a confirmation of the message it carries:


Stranger at the Door

There is some kiss we want with
our whole lives, the touch of
Spirit on the body.
                          Rumi

Indeed, the Spirit wants to touch you,
kiss you, hold you in Her arms.

In fact, She is longing to enter
your very being, streaming through
blood and vessels,
claiming your cheeks and hands.

She moves stealthily,
bold thief entering when
you are asleep,
beside you when you wake.

She is your other Self ,
your double,
your twin,
the stranger who
arrives at the door
after such a long journey
and is recognized at last.

Dorothy Walters
October 11, 2014





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?